Nike Corporate Office and Headquarters.
This page has been created to help you find corporate information about Nike, including contact details for the company’s headquarters, a full list of Nike’s Executive Team, the different ways to contact the company, career information, and more.
Multinational sports apparel manufacturer Nike was created in 1964 under the name of Blue Ribbon Sports. The company changed its name to Nike in 1971. Currently, Nike is part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index, and the company’s estimated total equity is approximately US$12.7 billion. Nike manufactures and distributes a variety of sports equipment products, including footwear, clothing, and casual fashion items.
In 2016, Nike was present in more than 50 countries across 6 continents, and employed more than 62,000 people.
Nike Corporate Office Contacts.
You can contact the Nike headquarters by phone and regular mail. Please see below for more details.
Nike Phone Numbers.
- Nike Headquarters Phone Number: +1 503-671-6453
- Phone Line Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Media Requests: Call 1-212-367-4447 or send an email to email@example.com
- Sponsorship enquiries: 1-800-344-6453 (lines are open from Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Pacific Time)
Nike Headquarters Address.
Nike Corporate Office
One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR, 97005
Nike Executive Team.
This is the complet list of Nike’s executive team:
- Mark Parker, CEO, Chairman, and President
- Philip H. Knight, Chairman Emeritus
- Trevor Edwards, Chairman (Nike)
- Andy Campion, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
- Erik Sprunk, Chief Operating Officer
- Hilary Krane, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Administrative Officer
- David Ayre, Executive Vice President (Global Human Resources)
- Michael Spillane, President (Product & Merchandising)
- John Slusher, Executive Vice President (Global Sports Marketing)
- John Coburn, Vice President and Corporate Secretary
- Chris Abston, Vice President and Corporate Controller
- Nitesh Sharan, Vice President (Investor Relations) and Treasurer
Nike Board of Directors:
- Philip H. Knight
- Mark G. Parker
- Elizabeth J. Comstock
- John G. Connors
- Timothy D. Cook
- John H. Donahoe II
- Travis A. Knight
- Alan B. Graf, Jr.
- John C. Lechleiter
- Michelle A. Peluso
- Jonathan A. Rodgers
- John R. Thompson, Jr.
- Phyllis M. Wise
Nike Careers and Jobs
To find out more about working for Nike, visit their Careers Page. Here you will find information about corporate and retail careers, internships, and temporary opportunities. Information is also available at Nike’s LinkedIn jobs page.
How to complain to Nike.
Customers can contact the Customer Support team to file a complaint. Live chat support is available daily from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.
If the complaint relates to a product bought through an official Nike retailer, you may call 1-800-344-6453 (lines are open from Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Pacific Time).
You can also contact the Support Team via Twitter via their Twitter Help page by tweeting at their handle @NikeSupport.
Below you will find other resources relevant to Nike, including links to the company’s social media accounts, contact details for investor relations, the FAQ help page, and more.
- Nike Facebook Page
- Nike Corporate Twitter account / @Nike
- Nike Youtube Channel
- Nike Instagram
- Nike Customer Service FAQ Page: Visit Help to find quick answers to frequently asked questions, check order status, find more about the company’s returns policy, etc.
- Nike Investor Relations: Plkease visit this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nike Corporate Website
- Nike International Support
Please share your Nike experiences, or Nike complaints, in the comment section below.
Company complaints, reviews, issues or praise should be submitted in the comment section below each page. Comments are moderated twice a week. We encourage sharing complaints, comments and feedback, but please bear in mind that we are not affiliated with the listed companies. The feedback section is intended to help other customers.
Have a great day and thank you for visiting!